Monday, December 31, 2012

Day 31 ~ Reflecting on 2012

Well, this is the last day of the #HOLIDAYPHOTOADAY meme I've been participating in. I believe I managed to post a photo each day capturing the month of December. Sure, some were doubled up on various days to make up for what I missed,
but I did it nonetheless!
 
For this the final day of 2012, I'd like to share a few of our highlights from this busy year!
  • Our niece Jewel graduated from college in Jacksonville, Fl
  • Our nephew David graduated from college near Chicago, Il
  • My cousin, Garin, married his beautiful Casie
  • My niece Jackie and her family visited us from Paraguay & I got to introduce her to Taco Bus
  • The RNC came to town
  • My Aunt Phyllis made her debut on ESPN
  • My sister & her family visited in June which afforded her a rare chance to be with our dad on Father's Day
  • Our first born moved into his first apartment
  • Our baby turned 15
 
And Agustin & I celebrated our 26th wedding anniversary!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who are those people?? I don't know them. Happy New Year's from your brother Johnny

Denise at Forest Manor said...

Hi Pam,

Thanks for your sweet comments on my posts. I really appreciate your interest, and I'm glad you enjoyed the Christmas house tour.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year and hope 2013 brings many good things your way!

Denise