Saturday, December 01, 2012

Day 1 - Capturing the Beauty of the Season


Ahhh it's finally here, December. I'm excited about posting my first picture, capturing the holiday's beauty and what it means to me. If you'd like to join us in sharing your daily photo for the season, just click on the button here, then copy and paste the link into your post draft.


Social Savvy Mom
  I found it fitting to choose the picture below to start off with. It is my heart's intent to stay focused on Jesus during this holiday season. After all, without Christ, there is no real Christmas. 


Luke 2:11 "For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior which is Christ the Lord." 




1 comment:

Ginger said...

Perfect way to begin December and a reminder of what is in our hearts each and every day of the year for those of us that know Him.