Tuesday, January 01, 2013

12:01 am ~ Happy New Year!!

 
No New Year's Eve party for us this year. Agustin had to work. But after I spent a quiet night at home, sick I might add, he surprised me by walking in the door about five minutes to midnight!
My honey, it seems, was able to steal away from work just in time to step in the door and watch the ball drop with me, then...
 
the New Year's kiss!
 
 
 
Oh, did I mention he brought home Mexican food too?

I'm participating in #The Idea Room's Photo A Day meme.

Here's her list of some of the fun things we'll be capturing with our cameras and posting either to Instagram, Twitter, or our Blogs.


Why don't you join in the fun with us?!?

2 comments:

Susan said...

Looking forward to following along with you. One of my 2013 commitments is to do better about blogging myself and reading my favorite blogs seems like fb has almost pushed blogging off the scene but I am beginning to see a renewed interest in it. I trust we can re-capture that fun and excitement we had when we all were new and beginning.

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Cute! I hope this year is the best for you! :)