Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Days 4 & 5 - Walking out of My Barnes & Noble Store

Sunday, as I walked out of our Barnes & Noble store, I was happy to catch a glimpse of this little "old fashioned" peek of Christmas. It seems many towns are decorating less and less for this special holiday. 



Yikes! Due to a surprise dinner invitation yesterday, I got thrown off my schedule and was out of the house until after midnight last night. I allowed a day to lapse without posting a photo of the season for the #HOLIDAYPHOTOADAY I'm participating in. So today, you're getting a "two-fer"!
 You can read more about it over at Social Savvy Mom.  


 I also felt inclined to take a wider shot since the two buildings shown here are former places of employment of two important men in my life. Dad used to work in the large glass building for TIME Customer Service. My husband once was manager at this Ruby Tuesday location! It's amazing how something as simple as looking through a camera lens can bring something small into focus. My dad and husband both spent a lot of time in the same part of town, only several years apart. I just thought it was kind of neat.



 DAY 5 ~ I want to share with you some "sub-way" art I'm going to be printing out and framing. I found this on Pinterest of course! You can find so  many more fabulous free printables for the season by clicking on the following link:


I might download a variety and frame them all. I'll share a photo of the complete projects later.


No comments: