Sunday, December 10, 2006

What Type of Homeschooler are You?

I'm not sure how accurate this is of me and my style. I do tend to make things too complicated at times. I do like things to be pretty around the house. I do enjoy details. Hmm, - maybe this is pretty accurate after all!






What Type of Homeschooler Are You?




Martha Stewart No project is simple for you, everything is very involved; lace, ruffles, and flowers make it a good thing. Your curriculum is heavy on fine arts: art appreciation/recognition, historical architecture, music, creative writing, and literary classics. If your students absorb a little math and science along the way, so much the better. Visit my blog: http://www.GuiltFreeHomeschooling.blogspot.com
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SEE.......you are still schooling!

Jackie said...

yes...homeschooling should be more focused on the HOME than the SCHOOLING part. Read mine, I think its pretty acurate of my style too.

Rita Loca said...

Wow! Wait til you see mine! For sure. I am no Marta Stewart. And you also "intigue" me.

Shane Rios said...

this is pretty very pretty pic