Thursday, December 14, 2006

URGENT AND HEARTBREAKING PRAYER REQUEST

Hey Everyone,

Just a quick prayer request for a dear friend of mine and her family. Yesterday, Wednesday, a precious little baby boy went to be with Jesus. The young parents need your prayers as well as the many family member and friends. I know my dear friend Teresa will by flying up to North Carolina Saturday morning in time for the service. Even though I never met Baby Zeke or his parents, I have prayed for all of them so often as his Aunt Teresa would share her heart with me. Please go visit the below website that is dedicated to Zeke. Click on the story section, photos as well. Read about the miracle that God performed to bring him here for this one short year. You will be touched. Have the kleenex box near by. I am deeply touched by the scriptures they use on all their blogs! But what a blessing. They know from "whence cometh their help" Psalm 121

There is a guest book you can sign or link to the daddy's blogspot under the links button. If you feel like letting them know they have your prayers during this difficult time, you can leave a comment.

www.caringbridge.org/visit/ezekielhines
www.zekehines.blogspot.com


Also, a friend of Josh's had surgery on her ear today Please pray for a good recovery. She is 15 years old and her name is Katelin Turner.

Love You All! I am so happy I have praying friends and family.

1 comment:

Rita Loca said...

Please let Teresa know we are praying!