Friday, December 08, 2006

INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW...

OK Friends! Miss Pat has started another one! Have Fun! I did!

A - Available or single: UNavailable, very UNavailable!
B - Best Friend: Hubby and then My baby sister, Rita
C - Cake or Pie: Cake
D - Drink of choice: water or Ice cold milk with that chocolate cake I'm eating!
E - Essential item you use everyday: Bible, computer
F - Favorite color: garnet red
G - Gummy Bears or worms: Gummy Bears
H - Hometown: Iaeger, West Virginia
I. Interests? homeschooling, scrapbooking, blogging
J - January or February: February, the month of LOVE!
K - Kids & Names: Joshua Lee and Shane Alexander
L- Life is Incomplete Without? God
M - Marriage Date: November 7 (civil wedding)December 13 (church wedding)
In Mexico, you must have two ceremonies because the church won't recognize the actions of the state and vice versa!
N- Number of Siblings: two
O- Oranges or Apples:Oranges!
P – Presents that is most wanted for Christmas…healthy family, new printer with fax, photo reader,scanner all built into one
Q - Fave Quote: If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
R - Reason to Smile: Shane's back rubs and Josh's voice on phone
S - Season: Christmas
T– Trips to take: Italy (Tuscan region preferably)
U - Unknown Fact about Me: I wet myself more often than I should admit!
V- Vegetable You Don't Like: turnips
W - Worst Habit: Procrastination
X - Xrays: broken arm falling into ditch while riding my tricycle at age 3
Y - Your Fave Food: Grilled steaks with guacamole made by Agustin
Z - Zero tolerance for: griping

1 comment:

Rita Loca said...

Your post made me remember your wedding in mexico. Hey we've come pretty far for a family !! Mexico, Venezuela, Paraguay.!!!