Sunday, December 10, 2006

Thanksgiving Photos

The Infamous Citrus Rosemary Turkey ready to go into the oven!

Shane helping me set the table.

The Buffet Table!

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER! I thought I should post about Thanksgiving before Christmas gets here! We had a wonderful time eating and being lazy. The food all turned out delicious so I was content! The boys, Paloma, and myself hung out together all day. I'm so happy Paloma was able to come or I would have been the only female in the house!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great!! Give me a spoon and the bowl of banana pudding!1

I am sure they all were blessed by all you did and your servant's heart!

Disney for Boys said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and for your comments! I stopped by once before and never got around to commenting. I had such fun reading and viewing pics of your boys last time! Your thanksgiving looks wonderful, your turkey amazing!!! Looks like you all had a wonderful time! I look forward to visiting you again soon! Keep me updated on your niece! I will keep her and her pregnancy in my prayers!

Have a blessed week!

Hugs~
Tiany

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pics. Wish I could have gone. Looks like fun, especially the napping part! I'm really good at napping now. OH MY WORD cant believe TIANY posted!!! She is like a famous blogger. SOoooo cool!!