Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Bienvenidos a La Casa de Rios

La Casa De Rios

I found the link to this fun activity at Jungle Mom's blog. I just had to play along!


Based on your drawing and the 10 answers you gave this is a summary of your personality:

Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader.
You are a freedom lover and a strong person.
You are shy and reserved.
If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone.
You are very tidy person.
There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends.
Your life is always full of changes.
You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible.
You love excitement and create it wherever you go.
You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.
You added a flower into your drawing.
The flower signifies that you long for love.
We also see that you are ___________, ____________, and _________ ____________.

(I thought it wise to not include what went in the blanks. Boy, I never knew that including flowers in my yard could have such an impact!)

You don't think much about yourself.

8 comments:

Liz said...

Hehehe.. your house looks terrific! I draw and posted mine on Rita's street, it was fun indeed as I don't have a mouse attached to the laptop :-D

Pen of Jen said...

I did this too! But I love your house. I think the flower thing is silly. I mean as girls hello? We love flowers:)

Cute and I am glad Rita started this!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Pam, did you feel like you were drawing on an etch a sketch??

Should we fill in the blanks or leave it to our imaginations?

God bless you---praying for you!

candy said...

Droppin by to say HI :)
Hugs,
Candy :)

Beach Girl said...

I'll have to check that link out and see what I get. :-)

Back from a stress break;it's good to be visiting again.

Vanessa

Jackie said...

I LIKE your house. Lots of pretty windows!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll stop over for a visit again, soon!

Justabeachkat said...

Very interesting. I'll give it a try.

Hugs!
Kat

Anonymous said...

yeah. love this text ))