1. Getting that doctor visit behind me this morning!
2. Watching two episodes in a row of my all time favorite western series: "The Big Valley".
3. Listening to my dog snore at my feet.
4. Sitting at my desk with the assurance of God's grace and forgiveness.
5. Having a husband who works hard for us.
6. Remembering the wonderful time with family recently at my nephew's wedding in Georgia.
7. Realizing my tummy is growling because of hunger; but I'm so blessed to have a stocked fridge and pantry.
8. Listening to my son as he chats with a friend.
9. Feeling the cool air from the air conditioning!
10. Looking forward to celebrating my daddy's 78th birthday tomorrow!
Sunday, January 05, 2014
OK ~ So many of your are choosing ONE WORD to define what you are going to be working on in your personal lives for this new year. I've chosen my word!! Are you ready for it??? ORGANIZED!! This is the year I'm going to do it! I'm going to get everything in my life organized!! Isn't that wonderful? :) It has been a lofty goal of mine to have everything labeled, stored, sorted, and displayed in an amazing presentation. I am so ready to tackle my office and file drawers first! I'm giddy with anticipation y'all!!! Now if I wasn't so sleepy, I'd get my hands on some washi tape and my labeler and start by reconfiguring my filing cabinet! Man, I sure hope I can sleep tonight and not let the anticipation of sorting through paper work tomorrow keep me awake with heightened anticipation. :)