Friday, October 12, 2007

THANK YOU, THANK YOU DEAR PRAYING FRIENDS!

Join me in shouting "HALLELUJAH" after you read the following post by Raisa concerning Patti!
Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for approaching the throne of the Father on her behalf. Please continue to keep her in your prayers though as she still has much to face. I wish I had the words to truly express the gratitude I feel for your prayers and concerns for a dear friend of mine. Once again, thank you very much!
****************************************************************

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2007 10:09 AM, CDT


Good morning,

I just spoke with Patti and she was able to sleep last night!! Thank you, thank you all! She is reading all your comments and feels extremely blessed by the love and the prayers, she feels this awesome power working to heal her , she knows the prayers are working, praise God!

She still has a headache and nausea, but she sounds stronger, sleeping last night gave her strength. Today she is having a CT scan of her stomach and also, I'm happy about this, an MRI of the head, a Neurologist is also involved now, that is a good thing, she can't continue having these awful migraines on top of everything else.

I'll be going to the Hospital today and plan to stay a long time with her. I'll update you later on. Keep the prayers going!!!!!!


God bless you all,

Raisa

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Praise the Lord! I am so glad to hear this! Sleep heals better than anything most of the time! We're still going to keep her in our prayers of course! ^__^

Sis. Julie said...

Amen!! This is wonderful news!!

Kimberly said...

Our God and His mercy is never ending! P.S. Love the fall background.

Lori said...

So glad to hear Patty is doing better.

BTW I love your new blog header. It looks so fallish.

Justabeachkat said...

Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow!

Our God is sooo good...all the time!

Hugs!
Kat

Anonymous said...

Prayer continues. What a lovely lady <><

I love your new banner, Pam. :o)

Anonymous said...

I will keep her in my prayers