Saturday, October 13, 2007

BREAKING NEWS-

THE SHANESTER HAS POSTED!!! yes, ladies and gentlemen, after more than 2 months, my little teddy bear got in the mood to post late Friday night. He had a stuffy nose and couldn't sleep, so I suggested he blog about something to help him relax. Please go here and leave him a comment. Thanks friends!

Oh and great news on Patti. She is experiencing less pain and was able to eat a small amount of oatmeal Friday. She is scheduled for an MRI, as they look for the causes of the constant migraines. Its about time!!!

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Glad to hear Patti is doing a bit better. I'm praying for her. I will head on over to read Shane's post,and GLAM is Nurzi (??) I'm not sure of the spelling of her real name.

Ashley said...

That's so awesome! I mean, to be able to eat after how things we're going is really an accomplishment! I will keep up prayers for her!
YAY Shaneypoo posted! I commented! ^__^

Anonymous said...

Love to see the Lord answer prayers---how Patti must feel about her loving God!!

BTW, I love your new "wallpaper", Pam....so autumnish....

Justabeachkat said...

I went to his blog and left a comment. What a cute blog.

I'm so thankful Patti is doing a little better. I'll keep praying.

Hugs!
Kat

Sis. Julie said...

What a blessing to hear this great news about Sis. Patti's pain decreasing. Praise the Lord!!

Rebecca said...

Pam I haven't commented much, but I have been praying for Patti. It hurts me so to imagine the pain and suffering she is going through. Please let her know that people around the world are lifting her up to the Father in prayer.

jennifer said...

I am happy to read about your friend. I love the autumn feel at your blog!!