Friday, October 12, 2007

My Stick Family

I saw something new over at Beach Kat's Blog and knew right away I wanted one! You can design your own STICK FAMILY by clicking here.





BTW: It's very obvious what my hubby and boys are interested in, but choosing the proper figure for myself was slightly more complicated. You see - I no longer play sports due to my RA. (I use to love to play volleyball and baseball)I do walk regularly, but didn't really see a figure for that. I was tempted to use the full figured female body relying on a walking cane!! LOL But Shane and I agreed that would be a little depressing. So ... as you can see, I finally settled on designing myself carrying a SHOPPING BAG!!! LOL Shopping is something I can do well!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!

YOu are sooo talented....love your family!!

Pen of Jen said...

I think that this is very cute, and the shopping...very good in prep of the end of year sales!

Kristi said...

This is so cute. I'll be giving that a try later. Hey, it would be cuter if we could get our stick families in your sister's neighborhood. LOL

~Kristi

Ashley said...

Awww. Cute! HAHA funny how similiar the all the guys are huh? LOL Yep...my dad would have a laptop instead. LOL See if they had a stick person doing their makeup or hair, then yes I'd make one. LOL Cause that'd be me. :P

Sis. Julie said...

How cute!! You did a great job on that.

Lori said...

Love it. Those are cute little stick people
I would've chosen a shopping bag too.

Justabeachkat said...

Very cute. I thought it was a fun thing to do.

Hugs!
Kat

HsKubes said...

Oh, how neat! Love the handbag. ;o)
I'm off to try it, too.

Have a blessed Lord's Day ~
Christina