Welcome to the 2006 Holiday Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends and Co workers!You know the drill - ! Don't be a scrooge!!! Copy the questions below and paste it on your blog for all to see.
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Like EggNog but LOVE Hot Chocolate!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? wraps
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? white usually, but this year Shane requested colored: so we went out and bought all new lights-colored!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? sometimes
5. When do you put your decorations up? I start right after Thanksgiving, but it takes me awhile.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? All of them!
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Going to visit relatives in West Vriginia, sometimes it would snow while we were there, and my Aunt Carol Jane would always surprise my siblings and I with gifts!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I was pretty young and a kid at school told me there was no Santa, so I asked my parents and they confirmed it!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? All of them!
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? as a family. Josh usually helps with lights but this year Agustin helped me with that part. Shane LOVES hanging ornaments!
11. When you decorate, do you go all out or do you just put out a few decorations? ALL OUT-some in every room!
12. Can you ice skate? Never tried it
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? no
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Celebrating the birth of Jesus and being together more
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Missy's Peanut Butter Pie & Chocolate Chip Cookies
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Our entire family goes to the mall shopping! Agustin, Pam, Josh, Shane, Grandma, Uncle Johnny
17. What tops your tree? An Angel made by a student's mother or a couple of huge gold bows - I alternate
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Giving
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? "Mary, Did You Know?"
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yum to stir morning coffee
21. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Probably would dread it if I lived in it, but I would love to see some soon!
22. Favorite Christmas movie? Its a Wonderful Life
23. Favorite Christmas game? Does our Nativity advent calendar count??
24. Is Christmas your favorite holiday? YES YES YES
25. Do you like caroling? YES! Love it, especially seeing faces of elderly folks when we go to their homes