Thursday, November 30, 2006

My Cousin Teresa's 50 Anwers!

OK Everyone - remember a few weeks ago, MJ started this "50 Questions" thing?!? Well, my cousin Teresa sent her answers to me in an email because she hasn't been assimilated yet into starting her own blog! We must all work on that! She is the sweetest thing and writes such nice comments on most of your blogs. I thought you all would like to get to know her a little better, so below are her answers. Want to know something funny? She left lots of my answers on there because we are so much alike!!! What an honor!

50 Questions!!!!1. First Name? Teresa
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I think Ralphs wife.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? probably last cycle time, maybe 3 weeks ago
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HAND WRITING? used to (before college)
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? turkey
6. KIDS? 1 girl
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? why of course
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? I'd either lose it or forget to write in it
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I'd like to if I was more witty
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? never
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? anything sugary
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? nope
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? physically - NO! emotionally - NO! well maybe
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
16. SHOE SIZE? 71/2-8
17. RED OR PINK? red
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOUR SELF? My weight
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? my daughter
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO RESPOND TO THIS? Yes
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? gray sweats and no shoes
22. LAST THING YOU ATE? 1/2 tuna sandwich (the day I read this it was a whole tuna salad sandwich) but now, it's Indian lentils
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW. my dog snoring
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? yellow
25. FAVORITE SMELL? left over smell of lysol day after cleaning my bathroom with it or apple white tea something Glade plug ins
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Kristin
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? cleanliness, hygeine, odors (or the lack of them is always nice!)
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes
29. FAVORITE DRINK? water
30. FAVORITE SPORT? football
31. EYE COLOR? blue32. HAT SIZE no clue
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no
34. FAVORITE FOOD? portobello mushroom sub from Steak Escape
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING! happy ending
36. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW? Nacho Libre
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? gray
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? winter in Florida or summer in WV
39. HUGS OR KISSES? both
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate cake and ice cold milk
41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? you
42 LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? anyone else (LOL)
43 WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? The Norton Anthology of English Literature
44 WHAT' S' ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Huff Consolidated School logo
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Rachel Ray on food network
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Kristin's voice
47. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? neither
48. FURTHEST AWAY FROM HOME? Australia
49. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? not really sure
50. WHEN & WHERE WERE YOU BORN?(Aug. 28, 1960) in Iaeger, W. Va. (in a small clinic)M.J.had this on her blog. She thought it would be fun to copy paste, and put your answers in!!! We can all get to know each other better!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teresa-great to get to know you!

now, start bloggin' so we can know you even better!

hee hee--Pam has a way !!!(evil laugh!) of accomplishing her circle of friends to let her know day to day what you are doing and about your life!! (not bad--we all love her!)

Rita Loca said...

Teresa, it is good to see your PERSONALITY. Cant wait to see you all again. What is Kristin studying?

Anonymous said...

Thank Pat, I'm enjoying getting to know you too--you sound like such a great person. I do all the upkeep for our school website (time consuming) and I'm afraid if I start blogging I'll end up leaving it by the wayside.

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys too Rita, I love when you all come by. Kristin is studying Biology. She is in her 3rd year and doing great.