Saturday, December 30, 2006

Around Our House - Christmas 2006!

WELCOME TO OUR HOME!
Come on in the front door and visit awhile!

Our two Cocker Spaniels are the first things you see as you enter our home. These are my kind of pets. They only move if they are plugged in!
(Thanks Aunt Carol Jane for this cute gift!)

OKAY -You may think it strange I included a shot or two of the guest bath, but hey, I want you to get a feel for the place in case you come to visit for real!




One of my favorite votive holders displayed as you walk in our front door.
Jesus is the Reason!

Agustin putting the finishing touch on the tree!

3 comments:

Memories for a Lifetime said...

Fa- la -la -la -la!!!

Glad you included the bathroom pics---I did not know where it was!!!

BEATIFUL!!

Those are such cute puppies!

Rita Loca said...

Nice peetchers!! I lub de chreesmus!!

Jackie said...

Can I move into your bathroom? It's sooo cozy.