Saturday, January 06, 2007

My Life's Soundtrack

Let's See How Cool I Am!!
Directions:
If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be? So, here's how it works:
1. Open your music library - the entire thing!
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press Play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the Next button.
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool.
7. Don't skip songs.

opening credits: I Remember - Kenney Chesney
theme song: Good Livin - Acapella
waking up: Ashoken Farewell - Celtic Women
first day at school: You and Me - Lifehouse
growing up: Hymn A L'Amour - Josh Groban
first boyfriend: When I Fall In Love - Linda Rondstat (Can you all believe that is what came up?)
first date: Take Me Higher - DJSammy
fight song: Keep On Workin' - Acapella
breaking up: The Way You Love Me - Faith Hill
happiness: Anyway - Martina McBride
mental breakdown: Every Time I Look At You - Il Divo (ROTFLOL)
driving: If You're Not the One - Daniel Bedingfield
first job: (ROTFLOL!) I Can Go the Distance - Josh Groban
flashback: Would You Go With Me? - Josh Turner
getting back together: O Holy Night (LOL) - Il Divo
wedding: A Moment Like This - Kelly Clarkson ( So cool!)
honeymoon: Deck the Halls/The Twelve Days of Christmas - Kenny G (We were married in Dec!)
birth of a child: My Confession - Josh Groban (Hmmmm!)
life as a parent: Always Be A Child - Ray Boltz ( I am crying now!)
meeting the antagonist: Steppin On the Clouds - Acapella
final battle: Get to the Point - Acapella
death scene: Dancers of the Night - Guido Luciani
funeral song: We Wish You A Merry Christmas - Kenny G
end credits: Don't Wanna Close My Eyes - Aero Smith

9 comments:

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

The funeral song was hilarious!
Isn't it ironic how some of them turn out? XD

Rita Loca said...

I like that , Happiness, anyway!!! like its overated or something!

ISM said...

Yeah, some of those were very funny!

AmberTheBlog.com said...

Oh wow, some of those were so hilarious!!!

first date/job...nice. They were both awesome.

But I think my favorite was the mental breakdown. LOL!!!

Kimberly said...

My favorite was the end credits:Don't want to close my eyes!hahahahahahahaha

Memories for a Lifetime said...

Too funny! Seems like it was orchestrated!! It is like your fingers knew what to do....j/k

Did you have a twelve day honeymoon???

HAHA!!

Unknown said...

actually, I think it was 12 days! I need to blog about that sometime!

Jackie said...

I will probably be the only one singing "We Wish You A Merry Christmas" at your funeral....but hey, thats what it says!! LOL.