Saturday, January 27, 2007

Scripture for Sunday

"Create in me a clean heart, O God;
and renew a right spirit within me."
Psalm 51:10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thought I would take a minute tonight and list a few thoughts and blessings!


1. Realizing I now have a soon to be 20 year old son who lives away from home.

2. Knowing God is in control of our life and has a special plan for our family.

3. Seeing little reasons here and there of why God lead us to Tampa, FL in 1987.

4. Having both sons here at home during the holidays.

5. Finding out my niece and her hubby are expecting their second baby.

6. Receiving Christmas cards (especially ones with photos) from dear friends.

7. The precious visit I had with my Aunt Tommie.

8. Finding great books on line to give as Christmas gifts last month.

9. Cleaning out our garage and getting rid of lots of stuff.

10. Having my 9 year old son helping more with chores around the house.

11. Having time to blog.

12. Rain and cooler weather this month.

13. New church family.

14. My husband's good job.

15. Having renewed old friendships over the past year.

16. Having the freedom to worship freely.

17. Having the freedom and ability to homeschool my children.

10 comments:

Memories for a Lifetime said...

You are blessed among women!! Do not forget that you are able to minister to soo many, also!!

Missy said...

Ok, I think i did this right.
My blessings:
1. I am the daughter of a 20 year old and she lives in Powell, TN. Well at least 9 months out of the year.
2. God has blessed me with a wonderful circle of friends.
3. I can get paid to work on a computer from my home in my gown and housecoat.

I finally got the peanut butter pie on my blog.

Rita Loca said...

I love the getting paid to work at home in a gown. That is truley awesome! Going to go check out the pie recipe now.

Grace Bowden said...

Hey you know what you are right I am tired alot. School is getting even more busy and i just had a test was not hard though praise the Lord.

Susan P. said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog this weekend. It looks like we are both Paula Deen lovers!! I have tried that recipe and it is yummy. One day I hope to visit her restaurant:)

CaraqueƱa said...

Where's the pie recipe? And, Pam, anitalottahelp on decorating my daughter's room. She wants beach motif, and you look like you decorate bellisimo! Could you help? Or at least tell me a good site to look on the web... thanks!

Carina Rose said...

counting your blessings really makes a person feel blessed :) Thanks for sharing :)

Jordin said...

Isn't it good to just step back and look at all the blessings in life? Thank you for the reminder. :)

Cherish the Home said...

I love the Scripture you quoted and your list was wonderful to read!(o:

Anonymous said...

Pam, thanks for visiting our blog and leaving a comment. Glad you stopped by. I popped over here and enjoyed reading your list of blessings! I also saw a couple of commenters' names that I know from their blogs--small world!