I thought I would take a minute tonight and list a few thoughts and blessings!
1. Realizing I now have a soon to be 20 year old son who lives away from home.
2. Knowing God is in control of our life and has a special plan for our family.
3. Seeing little reasons here and there of why God lead us to Tampa, FL in 1987.
4. Having both sons here at home during the holidays.
5. Finding out my niece and her hubby are expecting their second baby.
6. Receiving Christmas cards (especially ones with photos) from dear friends.
7. The precious visit I had with my Aunt Tommie.
8. Finding great books on line to give as Christmas gifts last month.
9. Cleaning out our garage and getting rid of lots of stuff.
10. Having my 9 year old son helping more with chores around the house.
11. Having time to blog.
12. Rain and cooler weather this month.
13. New church family.
14. My husband's good job.
15. Having renewed old friendships over the past year.
16. Having the freedom to worship freely.
17. Having the freedom and ability to homeschool my children.
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Scripture for Sunday