Monday, January 22, 2007

Blessing in a Pot!

I received a sweet blessing from my friend Pat today. She brought her daughter over to give me a pedicure and along with that, she brought my supper! She had made some "Italian Wedding Soup" for their lunch and brought a potful over for us. It was sooooo delish! I did'nt have to cook supper because this soup had it all. Pasta, greens, herbs, meat, and wonderful broth warmed our insides on this chilly, wet day in Florida . Thanks so much my dear friend. You are Christ' s love in action! And thanks to daughter number two who listened to Shane do his required reading for school. That was so sweet of you!

We had a wonderful time of fellowship, or should I say, galship?

Please pray for the Hooks family. They lost Brother Henry last night around 10:10 p.m. He was an 83 year old father, husband, friend. Thank You.

3 comments:

Memories for a Lifetime said...

The fun was ours!!

I am so glad you enjoyed it!! It is a fave...I will have to try a few more recipes out on you!!HAHA!

Glad we could laugh, cry, talk about many things --BUT THE LORD AND BLESSINGS AND SEEING THE LORD AT WORK!!AND HOW HE HAS CHANGED PEOPLE AND HOPE!!

LOVE AND HUGS!!

Unknown said...

Pat ~ it seems lonely on here today! So many are away from their homes. I had a great time yesterday and loved the fact I didn't have to cook supper! Oh, I can't leave comments on your blog since you made the restrictions. But I have been there to visit you!

CaraqueƱa said...

Italian Wedding Soup sounds delicious! "Miss Pat" will have to post the recipe!