Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A Quick Check In!

Hi All!
I've been cleaning and packing today. Jungle Mom and Yekwana Man stopped by on their way up to S.C. to snag Shane and their daughter Jayde, who had been staying with us. We will be joining them this Saturday. First, we need to drive down to Miami early Thursday morning, where we will retrieve Agustin's brother. We will hang around Tampa on Friday and head off to S.C. on Saturday morning, with my Josh in tow! Josh Vernoy will drive up and join us at the beach house on Monday. Okay, does everyone have all that straight?? LOL Good, because I'm not sure that I do.

I just wanted to leave a quick note to remind you all that I won't have internet access for the next week. I KNOW!!! (gasp, gasp) I'm sure I'll be fine though because I will be surrounded by family/people of all ages and family/people of all sizes!!! LOL

I thought I would leave you all with a few of my favorite photos from the family vacation on Hunting Island last August. I'm sure I'll have plenty new ones when I come back next week!

Jungle Mom with baby Elena! We'll miss them (Brian, Jackie, Elena and now Baby Abbie)so much this year! 2006
Jewel and Princess Elena in the Beach House-Hunting Island, S.C. 2006
Clint with his dad and Mary-2006
Josh with Elena-2006
Agustin and I, our last morning at the Island. It was wet and windy! 2006

Mom and Son-2006
Jayde with some shells-2006
Shane on a stroll on the island, pinecone in hand-2006
The entrance onto the Island-I think it's just beautiful and so very peaceful!

I'm off to bed since I have a long day ahead tomorrow. God bless each and every one of you.

Love and Prayers,
Pam

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending hugs and prayers your way, that you'll have an amazing time on your trip!! Somehow, I know you will!! =)

Justabeachkat said...

Have a fun, safe and memorable trip. I want to hear all about it when you return.

Hugs!
Kat

Disney for Boys said...

Wow, this looks like paradise!!! Praying you all will have a fun, safe and very blessed trip!!

Lyndy said...

Praying you have a wonderful time. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Hugs, Lyndy

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

We will miss you!

Hope you have a great time on your trip...sounds like a lot of fun!

candy said...

Love the pictures Pam :)

Ashley said...

Miss you tons! Hope you have a good trip! Love ya aunt Pam! Can't wait to hear about it when ya get back!