Thursday, August 09, 2007

HELP! I'm Invisible!

I have tried several times to view my blog tonight. It acts as though it loads, then when the word DONE shows, there is nothing but a blank screen staring at me. YIKES!

I am able to view my profile and customize pages, and obviously the NEW POST page. Can you all see my blog?

Please leave comments if you can or if you have ever had this happen to you. I have it set up so that I will recieve you comments in the form of an email. I sure hope I haven't lost my last 10 months of journaling!

5 comments:

Rita Loca said...

Pam, Pam ??? Where are you? Have I gone blind? Am I all alone out here in the blogashere?
No actually I can see you fine. Blogger is a little slow and weird today though. Maybe it will be alright.

jennifer said...

I see you too! I have not been on too long today, so I haven't noticed any problems!

Abouna said...

Yoo Hoo, I see You. Yup,there you are, right behind some bytes.

TO BECOME said...

Pam, I see you just fine. I can hear you screaming almost from here.lol. The computer has been very slow on my end today. I took minutes for it to come up. Maybe that is your problem. If so maybe it is fixed by now. It was like we needed our "fix" right.lol. No, I know it wasn't that bad. But I sure wasn't happy about it. connie from Texas

Lori said...

There was a blog virus going around. I had it too.