Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Political Poll

The Democratic National Committee is currently polling Americans through the internet to determine the electability of Hillary Clinton for the presidency of the United States in 2008.

If you would like to show your support for Hillary and encourage her to run for President of the United States in 2008 please add your name to the bottom of the list below and send it on. Please forward and don't break the chain. This poll has been circulating since 1/03/07.


1.

9 comments:

Rita Loca said...

ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Kristi said...

OK< when I read this I was considering removing you from my "Favorite Blogs" list. LOL

Hahahaha, funny.

~Kristi

Candy said...

When I started to read this I thought the same as the person above me...I was thinking WHAT, OH NO SHES A DEMOCRAT LOL until I seen the rest!!! GOOD ONE you naughty girl!!!
Whew, you had me going there lol
BIG HUGS to you!!
Love Candy

Unknown said...

LOL I can't believe ANYONE would think that I, Pam Rios, was a DEMOCRAT!! OUCH! That hurts!

This sure brought out some interesting responses from you all. So glad we have similar intelligence!

Mary L. Briggs said...

Very Funny, Pam! Cute post with some interesting comments!

Kristi said...

You say your dad is pastor i Smyrna. Does he know Brother David Douglass? He's a missionary to South East Asia and resides in Florida. Just curious...you never know. :) I ask because we go to church with two of his sons and their families.

~Kristi

Lyndy said...

Pam, Whew you had me worried for a moment. I only wish more people thought like we did.

Hope you are having a good week.

TO BECOME said...

Pam,I am so relieved, I thought you had lost your mind. That joke nearly gave me a heart attack. Hahaha. I thought, how could I have been so wrong about someone. I am so relieved!!! See you. connie from Texas

Cherish the Home said...

ROFL!!!!!!!!