Thursday, March 08, 2007

"Mr. Right" Meme

In our son's college dorm room- Augsust 2005
After Josh's homecoming game - February 2005
MR. RIGHT! I snagged this from my sister's blog. But first, let me share a funny with you! I started answering the below questions. To be sure I got them all correct, I kept yelling to Agustin in the den. "Honey, are you still 43?" "Si" he answered. Next question: "Mi Amor, how tall are you:" He replies: "I'm 5'8" or 5'9"." I ask him, "Well, can I measure you? I want to be accurate." Then I hear, "What are you doing? Ordering my box already?" (He calls caskets boxes! LOL) Then he says in a loud, booming voice, "HOW RUDE!!

His age? 43 and a half

How tall is he? 5'8"

How long did you know each other before you got together? one week after meeting we were dating, then married in 7 months.

What physical features attracted you to him first? His beautiful skin & big white smile, oh and the way he could handle a soccer ball!

Eye color? Brown

Hair color? Jet black! I have found a few gray ones lately near his temples. I probably put them there! LOL

Hair style? contemporary, short, gelled into place

Normal outfit? Dress clothes and tie for work each day, but prefers shorts or jeans and t-shirts on his days off.

How did you meet? An American Missionary friend was dating my husband's sister. He got permission to invite me to a birthday supper for my hubby's brother.

How serious is it? Oh it's very serious!

Are you "in love"? More and more each day!

Do your parents like him? Very much!

Do his parents like you? Yes

Do you trust him? Oh yes!

Would you share a toothbrush with him? I probably would after scalding it, but he wouldn't allow me to! He is a germ freak!

Would he let you wear his pants? LOL I guess if I really wanted to but ...

Do you have a shirt of his that you sleep in? Nope

Do you like the way he smells? after he bathes!

Can you picture having kids with him? Yes, but I think those days are over so now we look forward to having grandkids!

What bothers you the most about him? I had to come back and edit this answer. I had put something that he used to do and I feel that was unfair to my hubby. Currently I guess the best answer here would be: He is aging so much more gracefully than I am!

Does he have a temper? He does, but keeps it under control., (most of the time!)

Are you happy to be with him? Yes

Does he embarrass you in public? Not anymore.

Does he smoke or do drugs? Nope

Does he have any piercings? Oh goodness No!

Any tattoos? No

Does he have any scars that you know of? Many from his days of semi-pro soccer in Mexico. Burns, stitches in the head, at work here in the USA he almost chopped a finger off!

Is he a party dude or stay at home? He used to be a party dude, but now is quite content to stay home

Is he outgoing or shy? Depends, he can be both depending on different factors

Does he love his mama? oh very much.

Would he hang out with you and your friends? Not for too long a period or too often. We usually do family things with other families.

Sing? He sings, but do you mean "well"???


At Hunting Island, S.C. August 2006 (It was so overcast our last day there:(

Easter Sunday 2006 - Please click on this one to get a better look at my
"hot tamale"!

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

Agustin is too funny!

Rita Loca said...

I am so glad you did this ! Fun!The thing about the BOX is hilarious!ROTFLOL! Of course I can hear it with his Ricky Ricardo Spanish accent!!

Ashley said...

LOL Uncle Agustin is soooo cute sometimes!! Like that time during football he said "stupid!!" LOL That made me giggle!!!!

You two are adorable!!!! REALLY!

Lyndy said...

Oh my sweet goodness, the comment about the box is too funny.

You two seem like a great match. Wonderful pictures too.

Kristi said...

You're hilarious!

Bruce nearly cut his finger off one time. We were in the ER getting it stitched back on and he turned white as a sheet and started a cold sweat. LOL We made him lie down. He gets woozy at his own blood. LOL

I like that you called him your "hot tamale." That's cute!

~Kristi

Anonymous said...

He's your Knight in Shining Armor!!

You two are such lovebirds!!LOL

You make me laugh!! So does Augustine!! The box is sooo funny!

Thought I would LOL in case Clint visits here!!

Susan said...

I love these things! It's nice to get to know you and your hubby a bit!

Candy said...

your answers were so funny :) I like your answer to his hair color question lol

;)

Candy