Wednesday, February 01, 2012

A Few of My Musings About...

this very blog - "Midnight Musings". To blog or not to blog-that seems to be the question. If I do continue this blog (or revive this blog!), I'm thinking no more mediocrity! I want to go beyond cutesy and family pictures. When I began this blog adventure, it was well before Facebook was known to me. Now that we all facebook,( because FACE it, FACEBOOK is so easy) I really don't need my blog to keep up with family on far away continents as was my original intention for starting this it. However, in my time of musing, I discovered I do desire a place to express myself in more detail. I think a blog is great for that. (ok, I just heard a my sons and a few of my nieces and nephews groan!) I feel this blogging is something I need in my life right now. Perhaps I need to fulfill that desire to have a record of my thoughts during this stage of my being! I need a record of all the many changes we are going through. I'd love to be able to write in long hand all the wonderful memories we are making and about all the changes in our lives, but with chronic pain and RA-well writing just isn't an option for me. I'll just type my musings here and if someone happens by to read those musings, then so be it. If not, I'll still have a journal of our lives! :)

I think I've pinpointed a couple of obstacles to my blogging.
1) I don't feel I have anything of interest to share. I mean...have you seen all the creative people out there? Hello!! I'm not one of those!
2) I also LOVE LOVE  comments! I fear I can't produce a blog style that will cause other bloggers to want to return.

Soooo... here is the conclusion to all my musings...I'm going to blog for ME!!! Oh and for my cousin Ron. He admitted to being a lurker!

Now... I'm off to visit some blogs!

2 comments:

The Green Mommy said...

I blog for me, too. And comments. I will admit to loving comments. It makes me feel like a super blogger. :)

Rosilind Jukic said...

And that's the best reason I can think of to blog!!