Saturday, September 20, 2008

Like Jewelry???

I have three very dear friends who make very pretty jewelry. I'd love for you to check out their new website which shows off some of their designs. They not only offer the jewelry, but perform cleaning and repairs as well. I have several pieces from them already which you see pictured here. They also do jewelry parties for both adults and little girls.

The silver bracelets on the left of the photo are my favorites for everyday wear! I receive so many compliments on them!

I'm wearing them in the photo of me with dad. This photo was taken the Sunday before dad had his last heart procedure. He actually was suffering a heart-attack at the time this was taken! He had to sit down after service as he had no strength or much breath.


I love this pearl bracelet the Howard girls made for me!



Give 'em a visit and tell 'em Pam sent ya'!


howardjewelrycreations.googlepages.com

2 comments:

Humble wife said...

Incredible!!! Great photo of you and your dad...even when he was under duress.

The jewelry...lovely!
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Thanks. friend for this....

Can't wait for coffee...

((((HUGS))))