Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Wonderfully, Creative Way to Memorize or Emphasize Scriptures!

One of my dear cousins shared with me the link below. I was so pleased to see what some creative ladies have come up with in the world of scrapbooking! Take a peek for yourself by clicking on the link!

http://scrapbookideas.wordpress.com/2008/03/26/this-weeks-bible-verse-quick-page/

Oh and just a reminder for those who have the time. Please head over to my son's blog to read his report about the Thomas-Ford Winter Estate field trip. Click HERE and leave him a comment which I think will encourage him to write more! He checks each day to see if someone new has read his post!

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh, I love scrapbooking. Can't wait to check this out!

~Kristi

Tropical Mexican said...

thanks for checking out my blog. I enjoyed looking at what I could of yours on my phone with a few interruptions from my 3 year old. I loved the pictures from Mexico. I'll be checking back. So I'm curious what Mexican Restaurant your family thinks is the best. My husband and I have an ongoing debate about this.

Theresa's Notes said...

I stopped by and said hello to your son. And I hope you don't mind, but I put a link to my children's blog in my comment to him. If you wish to check them out please do.

http://budjonjakejess.blogspot.com/

They love getting comments.

Have a great day!

Justabeachkat said...

Great ideas about scrapbooking the scriptures!

I went to Shane's blog. Wow...he did a wonderful job and I loved seeing the photos.

Happy Sunday!
Hugs!
Kat

groovyoldlady said...

Ooo. Scrapping my Scripture notecards. With MY handwriting. Oh well, hers are lovely!

For me, however, I'll have to stick to scrobbled on 3x5 cards in a boring ole grey filebox.

~~Deby said...

Oh that looks so pretty and creative.
My DIL and I are going to memorize the Proverbs 31 verses about woman together, I think with her younger mind it will be much easier for her. ;-)
Deby

Tori Leslie said...

I'm heading over to check this out and I may stop but your son's too. °Ü°