Monday, January 15, 2007

Please Pray For Sally

Please remember to pray for an elderly member of my dad's church, Sally Hargrave. She is in her late seventies. Tuesday at 1:00 p.m. she will be under going surgery to remove a kidney due to a fast growing cancer. Also her son, daughter, son-in-law, and grandchildren will need prayers as they have what will seem like a tiresome wait for them tomorrow. The surgery is said to last 2-3 hours, but due to sign-in and prep, they will all arrive at the hospital early in the day.

My father, (their pastor) could use your prayers as well. He will arrive at the hospital with the family and spend the entire day with them. My mother also will be there through out the entire ordeal. She has a very bad back and will need prayer as well.

Agustin, Shane, and I will be there during the time the family is just hanging out waiting. They were there for us when my dad underwent his 5 bypasses. They have been very dear friends to us through out the years and have done many countless good deeds for us. We want to show our support by being by their sides tomorrow, catering to them. Pray that the Lord will be glorified.

2 comments:

Memories for a Lifetime said...

These people are all blessed to have you interceding for them!!

Rita Loca said...

Please let them all know I am with them in spirit. I will be praying for them all in this difficult time.