Thursday, July 05, 2007

Whoo -Hoo!

About 30 minutes ago, I got off the phone with my dear hubby! He was already boarded on the plane in Houston, awaiting take off. He sounded tired! The flight was running a little behind schedule and he just wanted to let me know. If you read this before 9 p.m.,please say a prayer for his and Shane's safe arrival to Tampa.

I spoke with them both on the phone last night just to make sure everything was still "a go" for today. They both had such contentment and excitement in their voices. I know it was a week that will be forever etched in their minds.

Shane was so excited that he was able to tour the Convent of the Cruz again where Maximilan had his headquarters until being taken prisoner and then held in that same convent until his execution.


I can't wait to see the photos they have taken throughout the week in Mexico. And you all know me! I'll be sharing them here with you!

I'm off to shower before heading into Tampa.

11 comments:

Jodi said...

I'm so glad your family is on their way home! Enjoy loving on your fellas tonight. :o)

Sis. Julie said...

I know you must be glad to be having everyone back home and together again. I've missed talking to you on AIM. Praying all is well your way!

Mishel said...

So glad your guys are on their way home! Have a wonderful reunion!!

Disney for Boys said...

Im sure by now they have arrived safe and sound, I look forward to lots of pics :-)

Lyndy said...

I know you will be glad to have them home. Praying their travels were smooth.

Pen of Jen said...

Yea! I am happy to read that the family will be home !

I can't wait for pictures!
Jen

Jackie said...

Glad to hear you'll have your men back. By the way, the pics you sent, didn't come through. :(

Anonymous said...

You guys will be in my prayers!

Beach Girl said...

Looking forward to the pictures! So glad they are almost back home.

Vanessa

Kristi said...

I'm glad they had a good time. I know you'll be happy when they're home safe and sound to give them hugs!!

Can't wait to see the pics.

~Kristi

Theresa's Notes said...

it's 11:15 pm, sorry so late in reading this.

I hope they got home safe.