Saturday, May 10, 2008

SATURDAY SILLIES!

Thank you all for your sweet comments! What a morale booster that was! Y'all are the greatest! *blushing*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My dear sweet Patti sent the following in an email.

There are less than eight months until the election,
an election that will decide the next President of theUnited States .

The person elected will be the president of all Americans,
not just the Democrats or the Republicans.

To show our solidarity as Americans,
let's all get together and show each other our support for the candidate of our choice.
It's time that we all came together, Democrats and Republicans alike.

If you support the policies and character of John McCain, please drive with your headlights on during the day.

If you support Obama or Hillary, please drive with your headlights off at night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



You Are a Caramel Apple Jelly Bean



You have a gentle sophistication. An appreciation of fine things, without being snobby about it. You enjoy sweet tastes and silky textures.

18 comments:

Rita Loca said...

Love the joke!
I'm popcorn. I always go for the off beat tastes!
You have a strong, distinct flavor that makes you quite controversial. Some people love you, others wish you would disappear forever.

candy said...

HA HA HA HA that was a good one!!!! :) Funny, funny! :)

Justabeachkat said...

I'm a Pineapple Jelly Bean

Easy going and undemanding, you have good taste but aren't a show off about it.

I loved the joke! LOL

Hugs and Happy Mother's Day
Kat

Rita Loca said...

Happy Mother's DAY!

Donna Lynn said...

That is wonderful, I will drive with my lights on during the day, and hope everyone else will too!!!!
I am praying for our country, we need it like never before!

Bless you and have a beautiful day with your son and hubby tomorrow!

Donna Lynn

Jodi said...

LOL - I couldn't decide between two flavors so I ran them both. Apparently I'm schizophrenic with an attitude ta-boot! ;op

Strawberry: You love yourself for who you are ...! You know you don't have to take risks to make life more interesting. It's good enough as is.

Cinnamon: Sassy and bold, your behavior is often shocking - even to those who know you well. And while you're too hot to handle, people still are addicted to you.


Okay, I've got to stop playing! I **really** came by to wish you a Happy Mother's Day! Hugs to you!

Kristi said...

Hey, I was the same jelly bean. Bit surprise, huh? LOL

And that joke is hilarious! Hehehe

~Kristi

Rebecca said...

I'm a cherry jelly bean.

Anonymous said...

Hey Pam!! Just stopping by real quick to see how you are doing and wish you a Happy Mother's Day!! I have missed you!!! =)

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Love the joke... I'll have to share that with my husband! Congrats on losing the weight...you look great and are a very pretty lady! :) ~Rhonda

Mimi said...

that was a funny one!!!
I am a licorice Jelly Bean

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Love the joke.....gave me a chuckle and I needed one today.

Mishel said...

Someone sent that joke to me in an email and I cracked up! Such a good one!

~*♥Verja♥*~ said...

Hi! I love that quiz...I think I'm A GREEN APPLE JELLY BEAN. Yummyy....Sounds delicious!

sherry said...

haaaahahahaha snort wheeze !

Love the funny!

Rancher said...

Now that's funny right there. Check out my blog on Obama and infanticide, something that’s been out there but I just heard of it.

TO BECOME said...

Dear Pam, I left an award for you on my blog. Thanks for the many laughs that I have gotten while visiting your blog.What a blessing you are. connie from Texas

Maggie Ann said...

Congratulations on your award from Connie! I just thought I'd pop over and visit a while.