Sunday, May 25, 2008

FREEDOM ISN"T FREE!


America owes its liberty, its prosperity and its future to our veterans who have dedicated their lives to protecting our great country. Please remember and honor our proud veterans and service members this Memorial Day.
I personally want to express my deepest gratitude to those who are still fighting to defend our freedoms and secure our country. I trust none of us take a single day of safety for granted.
To my cousins who are currently deployed to a variety of places this very moment, I must shout out a huge "thank you" for serving so honorably.

5 comments:

candy said...

I was wondering where ya was! :)
Glad that you came by :)
Have a lovely Memorial day tomorrow. We had our "Victoria Day" last weekend here in Canada.
Hugs,
Candy
xoxo

~~Deby said...

Amen...
I am thankful for all of them, past and present. I am thankful for yours that have served and mine as well.
Deby

Rita Loca said...

Thanks for remembering our cousins spread across the globe defending our liberty! We are blessed to have such a family.

Justabeachkat said...

I hope your Memorial Day was a good one. I'm so proud to be an American. I'm thankful to all of the men and women who defend our country.

If you get a chance, stop by my blog and see the video at the end of my post. It's worth watching.

Hugs!
Kat

Thursday's Child said...

That's one thing I miss...seeing our flag flown everywhere. Hope you had a fun weekend.