Friday, May 30, 2008

BE GLAD YOU WEREN'T AT MY HOUSE TODAY...

BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE HAD YOU WORKING!!!







I may have asked you to...

help Shane scrub the mailbox,

or possibly...

pull weeds with Agustin!



You could have even been asked to...

clean, polish, and oil all kitchen and bathroom cabinets! (I look as though I had a rough night! LOL Please excuse the 'NO MAKE UP" look. Boy oh, I must trust y'all alot to show you this horrible photo of me.)


You could have even been asked to...

help our lawn care people with the trimming of the yard!

OR


Help my mom move furniture and clean baseboards.

Other chores accomplished were: sliding glass doors scrubbed and shined inside and out, master bath glass shower doors scrubbed and detailed with toothbrush in hard to reach places, kitchen floor steam mopped, bathrooms bleached, mirrors cleaned, all wood furniture polished, furniture rearranged to accommodate guests during the Bridal Shower tomorrow night, living room and dining room windows scrubbed and shined, inside and out, a gazillion phone calls made, and a few more things that I'm sure I'm overlooking right now, being that it's 2:30 in the a.m.! Yowza, that means the bridal shower is now TONIGHT! I'd better get to bed!
I think if you had been here today, slaving for me, you'd be doing...
THIS!! (see next photo)

17 comments:

Susan said...

That's what you call cleaning from top to bottom and just what my house is currently needing!!
Many hands make word light. Glad you had the many hands to help.
Susan

Anonymous said...

Man, I am tired reading this (and i knew what you were doing!!)....

Hope you did get some rest--I will be you rway in a couple of hours!!

(((((( HUGS )))))))

Rita Loca said...

Come clean mine like that!!!!

Deborah said...

Made me tired just seeing all the pictures....knowing my house would take much more work...it seems my three three boys are better at making a mess than they are cleaning up!

Shane Rios said...

I was sad i could not play soccer that night:( and tired so it all worked out.

candy said...

Honestly, if I could have, I would have loved to come over and help you!!!
Have a great time at the shower tonight.
Love Candy

p.s. I love your mailbox ..its white!!! :) :) :)

Abouna said...

Well, nothing like the natural look. It wouldn't have been as great a post if you were all made up and wanted people to think you were really cleaning. That picture of you makes it all the more believable.

Tell Shane that the picture of him in bed is exactly what I had to do after reading this post. It just tuckered me out.

Anonymous said...

Wow Pam, you are a tough boss to work for, but I bet you felt wonderful just knowing everything you got done. It always feels so good to have things clean and in order.

Thursday's Child said...

You wore me out with those pics. I might need to go take a nap now. LOL

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

LOL....I love it!

Justabeachkat said...

You go girl! I KNOW you're excited since it's all done now and you can stand back and enjoy.

Hugs!
Kat

sherry said...

I love your mailbox! We have one of those all in one jobbers...15 neighbors share a big silver box with little compartments. Ours is the one with all the **I voted** stickers on it. Very ho-hum.

I waited for you to show up on my doorstep (to clean my home) but you didn't come. :o(

Shane has the right idea.

You look **marvelous** sans spaekle. :oD

groovyoldlady said...

I am so tempted to post that pic of you on my blog.

SO tempted!

But I......won't.....do....it.

(Groovy's gone...she fled temptation.)

Susan said...

Pam, I'm truly humbled by your comment at Jennifers. Thank you for being so kind. By the way, I'm waiting to hear about the shower....saw some on Rita's but come on you were the hostess with the mostest!!
Susan

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised that you have anything left to clean or sit on or look at....you clean so much it's just amazing you haven't cleaned away every atom in your house! LOL!!!

~~Deby said...

When you have the time, could you send you and your crew my way...
great job on *teamwork*
Deby

Kelli said...

It looks like everyone worked hard! It always feels great to get things cleaned up!
~Kelli