I have had two people so far agree to answer the interview questions that I came up with! Those two brave souls are MJ and Jen. This is open to anyone else who would like to play along. Just leave me a comment when you do it, so I will know to come and read your answers on your blog!
I agree with Susan! Thinking up some challenging questions is harder than answering them! LOL
1. If you could spend the day with a famous person, who is still alive today, who would it be and why?
2. How would you define the following phrase: "DYING TO SELF"?
3. Do you have a hobby or a favorite way to unwind? If so, tell us how you got started in it.
4. Name an adventure you would love to do or go on.
5. Name three things you do to encourage others.
6. Describe your church building, your pastor, and your pastor's wife.
Now you get to try to get some folks to agree to answer 5 or 6 questions which you make up!