Thursday, May 10, 2007

Make Your Own Detangler Spray!

Did you know you can make your own detangler spray? Jamin over at Just Call Me Jamin, says:

"I found out about this a year ago and we have been doing it ever since. All you do is put about an inch of your favorite conditioner in the bottom of a 9 ounce spray bottle. (I use an old detangler bottle we already had.) Then fill the rest up with warm water and shake. Viola! Hair detangler! This has worked great for us and is MUCH cheaper than buying it pre-made. I also like this because I really like to use organic shampoos, soaps and conditioners and organic detangler is hard to find and expensive if you do find it."

This super homeschooling mom has won some awards for her blog! When you visit her and see her creativity, you will understand why! I'm sure she wouldn't mind at all if you paid her a visit! She always has such wonderful ideas for homeschoolers. A couple of weeks ago she shared how her kids mummified barbies and GI Joes for their unit study on Egypt! Then a few days later, they made paper. She always includes photos of their projects. I'm sure you could find these fun posts easily.

Another great place to visit when you have the time is A Biblical Home. Her post for today was very hepful.

8 comments:

Tina said...

thanks Pam, that is a great idea.
I tried the link and it didn't work?

Unknown said...

Ok Tina. I just fised that link and tired it. It works now! Sorry!

Unknown said...

Good Lord! Who typed that last entry! "fised" and "tired" for "FIXED" and "TRIED"!! LOL

CaraqueƱa said...

Too bad your hubby was late on the caption contest...I think he had the best caption!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link! And that is a really great idea about the detangling spray. I would never have thought of that as something you can make yourself!

Portrait of Peter said...

Read your wonderful post - Pam.

Alas - my hair days - are long gone!!

Congratulations also on coming 3rd - for the caption competition!!

Have a good weekend.

Lori said...

Great idea. I'm going to have to try this. We use de-tangler spray a couple times a day on my daughter Megan's hair.

Sis. Julie said...

Thanks for this. Michelle uses detangler and I just told her how to do this. She will be trying this.