I saw this over at Mrs. B's! It looked like a lot of fun, so I had to do it!
You have to Google your Christian name followed by the word "needs" and see what you come up with. You should, by the rules of the meme, list ten phrases. I did NOT click on any of the websites and I wouldn't suggest your doing so either.....Who knows what it might be!'My first name' needs:
1. Pamela needs fluids! (Probably!)
2. Pamlea needs a bath with lots of bubbles and 10 hours of sleep! (YES! Sounds great!)
3. Pamela needs a website.
4. Pamela needs a loving but firm family.
5. Pamela needs an agent.
6. Pamels needs a makeover. (Hey now, let's not get mean about this!)
7. Pamela needs to let go!
8. Pamela needs a bigger bra.
9. Pamela needs to work on her disappearing act.
10. Pamela needs a children's editor.
Okay, then I followed Mrs. B's lead, an typed in my blogging name followed by needs. Her is what came out of that!
My Blog title name:
1. Midnight needs a doggie.
2. Midnight needs a happy family.
3. Midnight needs to get back to blogging soon.
4. Midnight needs a loving home that will give her time!
5. Midnight needs guitars.
6. Midnight needs lots of entertaining things to do.
7. Midnight needs an available dinner option.
8. Midnight needs the click throughs.
9. Midnight needs transportation after the study.
10. Midnight needs some supplementing. LOL
If you do this, please let me know so I can visit your blog and have a chuckle!