Saturday, May 16, 2009

Dear Gehrig,

Thanks for your recent comments. They have really made my day and it's especially gratifying for me to know that your visit here has caused my baby sis to experience some jealousy! hehe
If you click on any comment she leaves me as JUNGLE MOM, it will lead you to her blog. Or you can go to The Jungle Hut. If the link doesn't work, you can find a link to The Jungle Hut on my lower right side bar under "blogs I like."
******************************************************
The rehearsal dinner went well and all seemed to have a good time. I'm looking forward to the wedding tomorrow at 2p.m. My dear friend, Pat, is the wedding coordinator. She is an amazing woman with many talents. She and her daughters make everything they do worthy of praise.
More photos to come soon when I'm more awake!
Good night world!

8 comments:

Susan said...

You are busy, busy.
Susan

sherry said...

Bliss on all fronts:

* Rita's envy
* excellent catered dinner
* today's wedding

jAne
http://tickleberryfarm.blogspot.com

Sweet Woodruff said...

I crashed last night around midnight. I couldn't hold my eyes open any more. I expected the old neighbors grill to gone this morning.

Rita Loca said...

Who? me? jealous??? you bet I am!!!

I can hardly believe Gracie is getting married!!!

Gehrig said...

Check

Joy said...

I know weddings are fun and beautiful, but they are lots of work. I'm so glad the rehearsal dinner went well.


Joy

Anonymous said...

Just started my own blog. It will take time but this should be fun.

Anonymous said...

ok maybe I screwed up the first blog attempt but I think I got it now its not done by any means but its enough for tonight.