Saturday, September 01, 2007

I'm BAAAAACK but not for long...

Hi you all! I returned home from Hunting Island, S.C. last night around 8. I've washed stinking, wet, beach clothes all day. My brother in law needed to get all his things laundered and repacked for our lovely 3 a.m. trip to Miami in a few hours! He needs to be there a few hours before his 11:40 flight! After returning home, I hope to rest and catch up on my blogging!

I've missed you all greatly! The island was beautiful and it was wonderful spending the week with my sis and her crew, however, we had no internet access and very rarely had a strong enough signal for our cell phones to function. There is a land line in the beach house in case of emergencies. Rita and I threatened to start "blogging" on paper and taping it to the laptop screen as a cheap thrill to replace our blogging.

Gotta run, more later!
Pam

14 comments:

Ashley said...

HEEEEY! Welcome back!! I'm so glad you all had a good time and that you made it back safely!!! Cant wait to see you at the earliest possible time! LOL Haven't seen ya in forever in a day! Love ya!

TO BECOME said...

That is so funny. I saw on I believe Susan's blog that you were home so I came over to say, I am so glad you are home. I have missed you. connie from Texas

~~Deby said...

Hurry back...safely of course you have been missed.
Deby

~~Deby said...

Hurry back...safely of course you have been missed.
Deby

Susan said...

"Rita and I threatened to start "blogging" on paper and taping it to the laptop screen as a cheap thrill to replace our blogging."

I loved this!!! I'll bet you two are a blast together!!! I would like to be able to join in and be a third with you!!!

Thanks so much for coming by and getting one of my balloons!!!
Susan

Mishel said...

Girl, I can tell you are having *way* too much!! You crack me up! Hurry back--we miss you!!!!! : )

Jodi said...

It sounds like a wonderful trip. It's good to get away from it all now and then . . . (*gasp*) even blogging ~ lol. ;o) But it's so good to see you back! :o)

Abouna said...

Enjoy yourself, but please remember to stop and smell the roses along the way.

Get back safe and sound.

Beach Girl said...

Hurry back!

Vanessa

Sis. Julie said...

I'm so glad to see that you are back. I saw you come online on AIM the other night but I didn't want to disturb you so I didn't ring in. I'm glad you enjoyed your trip and it doesn't sound like it was too rough on you...although you may not be telling us how your are really feeling. I'm praying for you and can't wait till you are back to blogging again. Oh yeah...the trick with taping posts to the laptop is a cute idea. Thing is....the only one that gets to enjoy them is YOU!! LOL!! Love you Sis!!

Rebecca said...

Welcome back! That blogging withdrawal starts to get to you after a while doesn't it?

Justabeachkat said...

Can't wait to hear all about it.

Also, how is Patti?

Hugs!
Kat

CaraqueƱa said...

Good to see you girls back!

Webutante said...

Welcome home, Pam. and Hurry back again soon.