Tuesday, March 27, 2012

New Photo Editing Site!

So, in response to my crying over losing Picnik so soon after realizing how much time I can waste there, a creative soul left the following message for me. I plan on checking this new photo editing site out NOW! Wanna meet me there?  www.PicMonkey.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jenn said...
Hi Pam,

I guess it's better to be late than to never have shown up to the Picnik at all :)

I just wanted to give you a heads up about an awesome alternative built by ex-Picnikers! It's called PicMonkey! Yep, who doesn't love monkeys? :) We are taking what we learned by creating your old fave and building an even better, faster, stronger photo editor. Check out www.PicMonkey.com when you have a chance!

Also, feel free to send me your feedback, feature requests, and, of course, any questions you have!

Cheers,
Jenn
Wednesday, March 21, 2012

2 comments:

Kristi said...

cooooooooool!!!!!

~Kristi

Ginger said...

That's so cool! I was really bummed about losing Picnik as well. Off now to check out the new site :D