Friday, March 16, 2012

It's a Chinese Take Out kind o' Night!

My honey is on his way home and just called. Guess what he's bringing....Chinese food for our supper! No cooking for me tonight! *doing the happy dance* After last night's craziness, we all deserve a treat. Shane once again has a really bad, bad cold: sore throat and all. Agustin had the day off yesterday and mostly took it easy but feels he is getting what Shane has. All of us were up at different times throughout the night. Around 4:00a.m. I put on a pot of water to boil. Once it came to a boil, I added a tablespoon of Vick's salve to it. Shane and Agustin took turns holding a towel over their heads, making a tent. They took turns breathing in the minty steam. Shane found it really opened his nasal congestion big time and took several breaks to blow his nose. We'll remember to do this for the next cold!

I'll sign off now and try to finish up my laundry before the hubs gets home. I requested Orange Chicken with rice for my din-din. So, WHAT is your favorite Chinese take out dish??

No comments: