Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Shane's Birthday Continued



Notice Shane's peaked look? His friend Jacob had spent the previous night with us and those fellas didn't go to sleep until about 4 a.m.!!
We had a simple cookout for Shane's birthday dinner, his choice. Agustin had to work that evening, so my nephew Josh operated the grill.
This was Jewel's first day in town, on college break.



Earlier that morning - Shane and Jacob in their own little world. I love catching this age group when they let the walls down and some of their remaining inner child escapes!


My crazy nieces and nephew serenade Shane!

2 comments:

Rita Loca said...

I DO NOT KNOW THESE PEOPLE....

Z said...

Oh, MY GOSH! I'm SO glad I stopped by, your tree is absolutely GORGEOUS!
MERRY CHRISTMAS, Pam..to you and yours.
Love, Z