Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can He Really Be Twelve?



It has happened folks! My little gummy bear now becomes embarrassed when I call him that nick name in front of others! He prefers I only hug him in the privacy of our home! His voice is deep, deep, deep! Where has my little teddy bear gone?

I'm actually pleased to report that my little bear has grown up to be a wonderful young man. He is thoughtful, considerate, kind, gentle, funny, witty, compassionate, smart, a clean freak, and well on his way to becoming a wonderful, godly man and leader!

December 4th, I loaded Shane and his buddy Jacob into the SUV and off we went to celebrate the happy occasion of Shane turning another year older. We had planned an evening at Grand Prix. (PuttPutt golf, arcade games galore, and go carts) but it was a crazy, stormy night with bucket loads of rain. So off to plan B we went. Q-ZAR laser tag! Indoor fun with a good sized arcade, and best of all---PIZZA!

Jacob then spent the night with us to culminate the celebration.




Shane and Jake take aim. Poor little deer!


Poor ME!!




Jacob in the vesting room.



Click to check out Dracula!!




You can always tell if little boys are in the house!




I stood in the snipers cage while the boys played lazer tag.
Shane is wearing the stripes in the video.

5 comments:

groovyoldlady said...

What a FUN way to celebrate a birthday I want indoor laser tag for my party next year!

"Hey look, Joe."

"What?"

"There's a bunch of old fat ladies in there scraming and shooting."

"Cool."

Susan said...

They grow up fast. Happy Birthday to Shane and a very Merry Christmas to you & yours, Pam.
Susan

Joy said...

Oh Pam, Happy Birthday to him. Can't believe your baby is 12. Boys love lazer tag don't they.
Glad he had a special day.
♥ Joy

MightyMom said...

my but the time flies!!

glad he had a great party!

Thursday's Child said...

Happy Birthday, Shane.