Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day 9 ~ An Early Christmas Present!

Sunday-another sheep came into the fold.
Our hearts are encouraged!
A. gave his heart to the Lord!
It is such a precious thing to witness a child come to Christ!

I still love this little poem I learned as a child: 

'What can I give him, poor as I am?
If I were a shepherd, I'd give a lamb.
If I were a wise man, I'd do my part.
Yet what can I give Him? I'll give Him my heart!'

~Author Unknown


Our Pastor (a.k.a. "My Dad") and A.

The happy little guy in the striped shirt has recently started attending church with his grandparents. (There is another great story there!) I've been privileged to have A. in my Children's Church class for several Sundays now. The past two Sundays, I've sensed that he was moving closer and closer to the point of wanting to know more about the doctrine of salvation. He approached my dad before Sunday evening service, and well...A. is now my brother in Christ!


 A. with his tickled Grandparents!


A. with his happy teacher and her happy helper!

No comments: