Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Dilly Dallying

That's what today's beautiful weather calls for! I've decided that for today, I'm going to Dilly Dally! Do you ever take a day to just Dilly Dally? The low humidity, the warming sun, the breeze and temps outside call for time outdoors today. I'm thinking a walk with my doggie, then some reading out on the back patio, enjoying the breeze coming in off our little lake. Oh but first, LUNCH with my hubs who just happens to be off today!


So how is your weather where you live? How are you spending your Tuesday?
HERE'S A SILLY PHOTO OF AGUSTIN AND I!
It always makes me laugh!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Pam, Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. Made my heart sing :o) and YES I feel the same way about you dear friend.

Rosilind Jukic said...

Love it!!!! Yes, I do have days like that....a bit more often now that I have another bun in the oven. :)Its great to have an excuse.

Deborah said...

Well, the weather isn't too bad here today....in spite of all the snowbanks....but then I haven't actually ventured out! ;0)
Glad you're having a restful day.

MightyMom said...

I like to dilly dally!!

not today though! been making 5,437 trips to the bathroom with Sugars!

I'll be sooo glad when this potty training mess is OVER.