Sunday, November 28, 2010

"Peace On Earth" December Challenge


Are you looking to make this Christmas season more meaningful?



Are you hoping you can find a few moments of peace during the hectic month of December? Then 'link up' with us for the "Peace On Earth" December Challenge!



Courtney over at Women Living Well has created this challenge. I've checked out Courtney's blog and watched her video which explains what this challenge is all about. I've also linked up and am ready for her weekly tips and encouragement to help me focus on God's Word and on ways to bring peace in my life and home this holiday season.
Won't you join us?

3 comments:

Rosilind Jukic said...

Hi there! I am your newest follower from WLW! I love your like to Children's Ministry. I direct our children's ministry in our church. I love kids. Enjoy the Challenge!!!

Courtney (Women Living Well) said...

Hooray! I am so glad you are joining me on this journey during the very hectic holiday season!!! Keep your candle burning and prayers for peace going! God hears the prayers of his people!
Much Love,
Courtney

Anonymous said...

This is very cool! I'm doing an advent daily devotional, but I love this as well. Thanks for sharing!